DIY Wreath Toy
The perfect holiday decoration for your BFF’s doghouse.
Ensure your pet will enjoy this toy safely by making each stitch or knot as tight as possible.
- - Holiday sweater made of a sturdy material such as wool, fleece, denim and/or flannel with no or minimal embellishments.
- - Scissors
- - Sewing needle
- - Sewing thread
- Cut off 8” to 10” of a sweater sleeve. Cut parallel to the cuff and leave the sleeve as a closed cylinder.
- Roll the sleeve inside out.
- Roll the sleeve beginning from the wider end until you reach the narrow end to form a donut.
- Stitch the two inner layers of the sleeve together using a needle and thread. Stitching tighter and closer together will create a more compact toy.
- Sit back and enjoy watching your furry friend jump right in to the holiday spirit!
- As with all dog toys, your dog should be under complete supervision while in use. Please remove the toy from your dog at the first sign of wear.*
* WARNING. FOR PETS ONLY, NOT A CHILD’S TOY. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. This toy was handmade with care and may have imperfections. Small parts can present a choking hazard or gastrointestinal blockage risk. Always supervise your pet while in use to prevent accidental swallowing of parts. Store out of the reach of your pet when not in use. Inspect toy regularly and remove the toy from your pet at the first sign of wear, as serious injury may result.